Thursday 3 October 2013

UPDATE!

Update!!

Well, it's been a while but I thought it was time to re-start this blog/website. I have officially cancelled my jimbrenan.com dynamod site, it just seemed to cost too much for too little. We had a nice run....but now it's over! All things Jim Brenan will now be through Blogger.

The latest news is that I have really been enjoying my sabbatical from work. It has been great to have a lot more time to remember what life is really all about. I also just returned from a wonderful trip to Russia. It was my first time there and I hope to return soon, everyone was fantastic, and the gig was a lot of fun.

I hope to be much more regular with this....actually I will be much more regular, there is nothing like setting goals and sticking to them (.....could be a future blog post)

have a great fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment